- Addressing the need for economic empowerment of people disadvantaged by the legacy of educational inequality and discrimination in South Africa.
- Addressing job skill deficits, unemployment and the skill needs of the already employed (underemployed).
- Addressing the lack of job performance management and focused leadership.
- Addressing government and skills development requirements to meet the education and training development of employees particularly at the basic and intermediate skill levels.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills to create opportunities for SMME initiatives and self employment.
Copyright © 2017. EDU-TRAC (Proprietary) Limited. All rights reserved