FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF EDUTRAC MPower
- Improve Grade 9 year-end results by 10-20% to meet the NDA (National Development Plan) goal of ensuring that 75% of Grades 3, 6 & 9 learners score at least 50% in Literacy, Mathematics and Science.
- Address under-performance in the Sciences and Life Skills through Reading, Writing and Understanding English and how to use Technology.
- Increase the number of learners in township and rural schools that are selected for tertiary education institutions.
- Address the multiple competence levels of learners in every Grade 4–9 class, as well as in schools accessing learners from townships and rural areas. Generally, these learners are two (2) to three (3) Grade levels below the competence requirements for the grade they are actually in. Without an urgent immediate intervention, a learner’s problems will merely be compounded as the learner moves from Grade to Grade.
- Address the learner’s poor grasp of concepts, problem solving, critical thinking and practical application of skills learned in Grades 4-9 with urgency.
- Assist in generalist teacher skill upgrade in Primary Schools using EDUTRAC StepAhead which is CAPS (Curriculum Assessment Policy Document) aligned to enable them to teach Grades 4-9 with competence and confidence.
- Ensure that competent teachers can focus on the process of delivering 21st Century Grade Level appropriate lessons while a learner centred ICT driven program is applied simultaneously to address the needs of learners with poor levels of competence.
Copyright © 2017. EDU-TRAC (Proprietary) Limited. All rights reserved