WHAT EDL DOES
- Provides skills upgrade programs for employed and unemployed situations.
- Provides performance improvement in Mathematics and English in educational settings.
- Develops Learning Material for the Edutrac System to comply with SAQA, NQF, Umalusi and the DOE.
- Provides managed blended e-learning to worksites for on-site skill upgrade training
- Provides on-line access on School Servers for the remediation of Maths, English and Science. This is to support teachers in their efforts to get learners to reach the required levels of operation in specific Grades.
- Provides technical backup, development, maintenance and management for the Edutrac Learning System and Installations.
- Provides training and education on sites country wide for unemployed learners when funds are available
- Provides training for facilitators and assessors and job opportunities for successful competent (ETDP SETA) candidates.
Educational shortcomings grounded in the political and social legacy in South Africa, coupled with global technology escalation, directed the development of the innovative EDL Learning System (EDUTRAC). A new approach to learning using technology was designed and developed. This allowed individuals to work at their own level, at their own pace and in their own time.
The learning system are designed to include an extensive management database and more than 2419 learning units. It provides a multi-media online solution which can transform learning in workplaces and educational situations. Development and upgrading of the system is ongoing to meet SETA Unit Standards and DOE Curriculum grade / level requirements.
In the Occupationally – Directed Edutrac Learning the database is conversant with Skill needs, Performance Management and the Equity and Workplace Skills requirements. In the Education / School – Directed Learning the Edutrac Systems addresses the educational crises in South African Remediating, upgrading and supporting individual learner need.
THE EDL FOUNDATION BOARD MEMBERS
Chairperson of the Board:
Dr Gill Crawford
Mr Lufuno Nevhutalu
Ms Joy-Marie Lawrence
Ms Nozizwe Vundla
Ms Kirsty Chadwick
Ms Cynthia Elliott
Mr John Volmink
Ms Lynette Beachy-Head
THE EDL TEAM
DR. GILL CRAWFORD
Marketing / Sales
Ms. VINCENTIA STEENKAMP
Group Finance / Administrator Manager
Ms. KIRSTY CHADWICK
Marketing and Funding
Ms. GILBEA MOHOSANA
Services and Support
Ms. NONHLANHLA MASEKO
Administration / Finance
Ms. IDAH MATIGIMU
Consultant Marketing / Sales
Ms. LERATO MOGAPI
Facilitator, Assessors, Moderators
Certa Accounting – EDL Foundation
Group Financial Administrator
Management, Services and Support
Website and Product Hosting
SETA Certificated & Trained
by The EDL Group.
Contracted from EDL Database
Copyright © EDL Group and edlgroup.co.za, 2015